Ekaterine N. Eleftheriou, Esq., joined The Vigilante Law Firm in September 2021. Ms. Eleftheriou clerked for the Honorable Matthew Carrafiello in the Philadelphia Court of Common Pleas in the year 2000 during her formal law school training at the Rutgers Camden School of Law. After graduating from law school, Ms. Eleftheriou began her legal practice at the Hoffman DiMuzio law firm where she worked closely with many highly esteemed and reputable attorneys including the Honorable Richard S. Hoffman. Following her employment with the Hoffman DiMuzio firm, Ms. Eleftheriou joined the Law Office of Brian J. Duffield where she worked for several years. Ms. Eleftheriou handles a multitude of legal issues including but not limited to Personal Injury, PIP, Real Estate / Contract Review/Document Preparation, Landlord Tenant, Estate Planning / Document Preparation and Administration, Expungements, Guardianship Matters and Municipal Court.
Ms. Eleftheriou resides in Glassboro in Gloucester County with her husband and three children. She enjoys spending time with her family and is active in the community, the Greek Orthodox Church and the Glassboro Public Schools. Ms. Eleftheriou is fluent in Greek.
- NJ, 2002
- PA, 2002
- Gloucester County Bar Association, Member
- Pennsylvania Bar Association, Member
- District IV Ethics Committee Attorney Member
- Glassboro Planning Board Member, 2008-present
- Rutgers University School of Law, JD, 2002, with honors
- Rowan University, Political Science with International Business, magna cum laude, 1998