Kelly A. Hicks, Esquire primarily focuses on appeals and trust/estate work. Ms. Hicks joined The Vigilante Law Firm from the IRS’ Office of Chief Counsel, where she had been an attorney assigned to the Large Business and International Division. Prior to working at the IRS, Ms. Hicks practiced in the real estate and trust/estate practice groups of Hill Wallack LLP. Ms. Hicks also served a judicial clerkship for the Law Division of the Superior Court for the Honorable Donald A. Smith, Jr., J.S.C.
Ms. Hicks is a member of the Gloucester County Bar Association. She currently serves on the East Greenwich School Board. She resides in Gloucester County with her husband and four children.
- NJ, 2002
- PA, 2002
- Gloucester County Bar Association, Member
- New Jersey Association for Justice, Member
- Georgetown University Law Center, LL.M. in Taxation, 2003
- Widener University School of Law, JD, 2001
- Rutgers University, BA in Communication, 1996